Francs & Euros Look Ready For Liftoff

I have talked a lot about how bullish I am on Euros for the long term weekly/monthly charts, but I have also come to like the Swiss Francs as well.  In fact, I like how Francs look more than Euros but both are still looking very good as opposed to their counter-parts. 
Every other major currency besides these two looks destined for weakness.  Currency is a market that the fed cannot manipulate and with the ever increasing supply of dollars relative to demand the only logical direction the dollar can go is down.  As a technical analyst, the dollar is the weakest currency of them all.  There is going to have to be alternatives to the dollar in both currency and assets, and there are actions being taken by these countries to distance themselves from the dollar.  Dr. Paul Craig Roberts does a much better job explaining that in this video than I ever could.  I just see strong charts, and strong charts mean strong currency and more buyers.  I think these two currencies will be the premium choice.

So anyway, take a look at these charts then watch the video of Dr. Paul Craig Roberts (it is a very good one from him):
Euro Weekly Franc Weekly
E6#  Monthly  #8 41609.891 Franc Monthly
Greg Hunter interviews Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Read More

Read More: