Stocks To Watch

I run scans looking for stocks every so often and this time I figured I would share the list I made with all of you.  Note that just because they are on this list doesn’t mean I am going to buy on the market as soon as Monday opens.  Some of these still need to trigger entries, some are building bases, & others are ready to go but you will have to make that decision on your own for when you like to enter.  Long only names with good fundamentals so they can be trusted for months at a time.  Click the images for live charts or hover to see the ticker symbol:

ALK BEAV
BEN BITA
ECL EDU
FLT GILD
GNTX HLF
ITT JAH
MU NKE
NUS WETF You can find names just like these if you play around with the ‘FINVIZ Stock Screener’ link I have posted on the right-hand side of the page under Suggested Services.  That screener has always done me wonders for stock picking companies with good fundamentals then filtering those results to only quality uptrends.  Fairly simple and effective.
Trade well,
-Michael

Read More

Read More: